Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

12/15/2001

Still...Life

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

Photography is an old love remembered. In high school, a small Fuji camera went everywhere with me. I felt such a sense of loss when I lost it taking photos of my high school theater group.

I picked up the habit (addiction?) again in 2007, but this time I invested in a DSLR. I attended a Photography class--and the rest was history. I fell in love all over again.

I'm a sentimental person. Photographs are my way of capturing a moment and keeping it in my pocket. Here are some photographs of places and things I've caught over the years for myself and for publication. (Here's a link to the actual published pieces. Nope, no family photographs here. Those are for my family's eyes only.)
~*C


Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS