Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

11/02/2009

iSchool bridges art and technology

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

Is it a sign that I'm stretching my horizons? I got immense satisfaction from this article because not only did I write the piece, I was also responsible for a great visual. I apologize to the web developers on the Newshouse site, I had to crop their logo so as not to crop the photo.

For Syracusans out there, keep up with the latest in Syracuse with www.theNewshouse.com.
~*C

The Windows Project features installations designed and created by artists in the SU community.
Text and Photos by: Carren Jao
Edited by: Alyson Henry

Students entering Hinds Hall now will notice a colorful change inside the classrooms and along the main hallway. Wednesday, the iSchool unveiled eight new commissioned artworks as part of the Window’s Project, created by members of the Syracuse University community after months of preparation.

The Windows Project aims to install professional quality, permanent art installations as a finishing touch to the award-winning Hinds Hall renovation. It explores the connections between information, technology, art, and design., as well as building on the partnership between the iSchool and the College of Visual and Performing Arts.[click for more]

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS