Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

11/30/2009

Sighted

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

Happy holidays! I got two great gifts this month from Mega Publishing--my articles on Mega and Bluprint. I'm proud of both articles for the stories they tell about art and architecture. So, if you get the chance, I hope you'll pick up a copy of both these mags!

~*C
MEGA December 2009

I've been waiting for awhile to publish this piece on Fil-Am artist Stephanie Syjuco. I got in touch with her while she was guest teaching at Carnegie Mellon University. I found her artistic process intriguing and identifiable, especially in this world of online commerce and rampant piracy. She's now on view at P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center until April 2010.

Bluprint December 2009

In Bluprint, I was ecstatic to see my coverage of some New York architecture featured so quickly. Touring these buildings was tiring, but well worth the effort.

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS