Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

5/29/2010

Doing the Charleston

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

It's almost a week since I got down to Charleston, South Carolina and it's been a whirlwind of activity. If you don't know why I'm down South, check this article out on Charleston's Post and Courier (Spoleto coverage to expand).


A print article of mine came out two days ago (here's the longer version for web). It was a Q&A sidebar on Charlestonian Robert Carter of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo. He/She was very gracious and it was such a pleasure to speak with him/her. Here are some outtakes of that conversation on Barre None, the Spoleto dance blog.

My friend Bonnie and I are also starting an Spoleto art blog on the Post & Courier called Untitled (An Art Blog), 2010. Get it? I know you do. Check out my videos of pop artist Cory Oberndorfer and one of the Lowcountry High Rollers, Vinyl Wrecker, on the Post & Courier video gallery. My photos have also been poppin' around the Spoleto blogs.

Whew! That's not even all I've been up to down here. So, stay tuned!
~*C

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS