Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

5/11/2010

Sighted

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

I've been quiet for the past few months only because life has been very, very busy. A lot of changes are happening in all aspects of my life, but I'm glad I am still able to publish.

I've been in two Bluprint issues, since my last post.

Bluprint April 2010

Everything around us has been designed--even the places that are most utilitarian. For this issue, I profiled the new Golisano hospital near Syracuse University. Their colorful architecture first caught my eye and taking a tour inside only increased my respect for the work that has been done to cater to their young patients.

Bluprint May 2009

In this issue, Bluprint tackles gender in design. Is there really such a thing?

I did the front of book on this one and I enjoyed hunting down some famous femmes for their moment in the spotlight.

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS