Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

5/31/2010

Aurora Brooklyn

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |


Though my word count is unusually small on this one, it was by far my favorite assignment during my three-month stint at INK. My guest and I were treated to a night of flavorful, rustic Italian dining complete with wine pairings.
~*C
Go Magazine: AirTran Airways magazine
Published: June 2010




AURORA BROOKLYN
70 Grand St, Brooklyn • 718-388-5100
Down the road a bit from the hotspots on Bedford, Aurora serves up an ever-evolving menu
of regional Italian cuisine made from fresh, seasonal ingredients. Add some zing to your usual fare with handcut pasta livened up by a light Meyer lemon, basil and chili sauce and finished with crushed almonds. Cash only. $$$

Photo credit: Luxury Spot

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS