Carren's Pitch

Life by Design

8/11/2012

It Takes a Village

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

Neighborhood initiatives are always inspirational and this one was so close to where I live I couldn't resist but chatting with them to see what keeps them working on their little patch of the river.  

P.S. Amazing photos by Zach right? He caught a nice warm sunset glow in Studio City.

~*C
Turn L.A. River Spot into Neighborhood Oasis
Text by: Carren Jao
Photos and edits by: Zach Behrens
Published: 10 Aug 2012, KCET


I don't know about you, but whenever I pass through a green park-like space, I enjoy the scene, but never really think about the hands behind it. Usually, I assume I have to thank someone in the city or the county, but if you live in Studio City and Sherman Oaks, you might have to thank your neighbors, too. [read more]

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS